breadcrumb Home > Support
Archive without dropdown
- januari 2020 (1)
- mei 2018 (1)
- februari 2017 (4)
- januari 2017 (4)
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Asmodeus (2)
- Markup (1)
- Media (1)
- Post Formats (3)
- Uncategorized (6)
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Blackberry to Sell Patents for Mobile Devices in New $900 Million Deal After Sale to Catapult Collapses 21 maart 2023BlackBerry said on Tuesday it would sell patents, primarily related to its mobile devices, for up to $900 million after the Canadian software company scrapped an earlier deal with Catapult IP Innovations.
- TikTok CEO Says Company at ‘Pivotal’ Moment as Calls for Ban in US Grow 21 maart 2023TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew said the Chinese-owned short video app company faces a pivotal moment as a growing number of US lawmakers seek to ban the popular app over national security concerns.
- Realme GT Neo 5 SE With 100W Fast Charging Support Tipped to Launch Soon: Details 21 maart 2023Realme has confirmed to launch Realme GT Neo 5 SE with 100W fast charging support soon in China. It is said to be the first mid-range phone to come with 100W fast charging. While there's no exact launch date available yet, the Chinese manufacturer is tipped to unveil the phone this month in China.
- Pathaan Starring Shah Rukh Khan to Stream March 22 on Amazon Prime Video 21 maart 2023Shah Rukh Khan-led Pathaan is headed to Amazon Prime Video on March 22. Arriving on digital home media 56 days after its theatrical release in January, the action-thriller film will be available to stream in Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu. Marking SRk’s return to mainstream Bollywood in four years, Pathaan sees him assuming the role of […]
- Amazon User Survey on Web Browsers Hints at Development of New Browser Software: Report 21 maart 2023Amazon is quizzing people on the possibility of downloading and trying out a new web browser. The company, in the introduction to a recently concluded survey, said that participators of the quiz will be “contributing to innovations that have the potential to improve the browsing experience for millions”.
- How Snapchat's AR Creators Are Developing and Monetising AR Content in India: Interview With Snapchat's Joe Darko 21 maart 2023Snapchat has been working on features centred around AR for years, and is now helping creators monetise content on the photo and video messaging service. We sat down with Joe Darko, Snap's Global Head of AR Developer Relations, to understand the firm's AR content plans, the creator economy in India, and the launch of AR-related […]
- Google Pixel 8 Pro May Get New Night Sight Feature, Suggests Google Camera 8.8 APK Teardown 21 maart 2023Latest version of the Google camera app for Pixel phones suggests camera features of the upcoming Google Pixel 8 Pro. The APK teardown of version 8.8 of the Google Camera app for Pixel smartphones reportedly includes details of the Pixel 8 Pro and a reference to a "Multi-camera Super Res Zoom" feature.
- Nokia C12 Pro With Android 12 (Go Edition) Launched in India: Price, Specifications 21 maart 2023Nokia C12 Pro has been launched in India shortly after the launch of Nokia C12. The new budget phone is offered in three colour and two storage options - 2GB RAM and 3GB RAM with internal storage of 64GB. The dual-SIM supported handset is available for purchase in the country starting at Rs. 6,999.
- Oppo Enco Free 3 With Up to 30 Hours Total Battery Life, Spatial Audio Support Launched: Details 21 maart 2023Oppo Enco Free 3 earbuds have been launched by the company as a more affordable alternative to the flagship Enco Air 3 earbuds. Compared to their predecessor, the Enco Free 3 bring a host of upgrades and other improvements to the audio quality, as claimed by Oppo. They come with IP55 dust and water-resistance certification.
- Google and Microsoft Are Bringing AI to Word, Excel, Gmail and More. It Could Boost Productivity for Us – and Cybercriminals 21 maart 2023Google and Microsoft are on a mission to remove the drudgery from computing, by bringing next-generation AI tools as add-ons to existing services. Before, a criminal may have needed to trawl through hundreds of files or emails to find specific data, they can now use AI-assisted features to quickly collate and extract what they need.