You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern (with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures) as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for
Time to change your
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- iQoo 11 5G's Launch Confirmed for December 8, iQoo Neo 7 SE Reveal Expected 3 december 2022iQoo 11 5G's launch event, which had initially been scheduled for December 2, has now been postponed to December 8, according to the iQoo Indonesia Instagram post. The smartphone had earlier been confirmed to feature Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with LPDDR5x RAM and UFS 4.0 storage. Rumours around the event suggest that […]
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai Pays Tribute to Indian Roots on Being Honoured With Padma Bhushan 3 december 2022Google and Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai said, “India is a part of me”, as he received the prestigious Padma Bhushan award. The tech mogul also noted that he is looking forward to future partnerships between India and Google.
- Twitter Under Elon Musk Leaning on Automation to Moderate Content Against Hate Speech 3 december 2022Elon Musk's Twitter is dependent heavily on automation to moderate content, doing away with certain manual reviews and favouring restrictions on distribution rather than removing certain speech outright, its new head of trust and safety told Reuters. Her comments come as researchers are reporting a surge in hate speech on the social media service.
- Elon Musk Introduces ‘Live Tweeting’ Feature Amid Ongoing Plans for Twitter 3 december 2022Twitter CEO Elon Musk, on Saturday, added a new feature 'live tweeting' and now it is currently active on the platform. Author Matt Taibbi becomes the first user to use this new feature with his cryptic tweet "Thread: THE TWITTER FILES".
- Amazon's Media Chief Jeff Blackburn Announces Plans to Retire in 2023 2 december 2022Amazon.com's top media executive Jeff Blackburn plans to retire at the start of 2023, the e-commerce giant said on Friday. The company said that the media and entertainment businesses, led by Blackburn since May last year, will be overseen by two current executives, Mike Hopkins and Steve Boom, who will report directly to Chief Executive […]
- UPI, Digital Transactions: Government Extends Deadline to Implement 30 Percent Cap 2 december 2022The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) on Friday extended the deadline for third party UPI players to meet its 30 percent volume cap in digital payment transactions by two years to end-December 2024. The decision may provide a relief to third party app providers (TPAP) like Google Pay and Walmart's PhonePe which have a […]
- Digital Personal Data Protection Bill Likely to Be Introduced in Budget 2023 Session 2 december 2022The Digital Data Protection Bill, which the Central government is working on, is likely to be introduced in the upcoming Budget Session of 2023-24. The bill is currently in its draft stage and has been placed in the public domain for consultation. The bill is based on the following principles around the Data Economy.
- Lenovo K14, K14 Note Spotted On Google Play Console, Imminent Launch Expected: Details 2 december 2022Lenovo K14 and the Lenovo K14 Note will reportedly be launched as the two new smartphones in the company's budget-friendly K series. Both the speculated Lenovo K-series handsets were recently spotted on the Google Play console.
- MIUI 14 Changelog Leaked Ahead of Xiaomi 13 Series Launch; Promises Better Performance, Privacy Controls 2 december 2022A new leak has teased the features coming to MIUI 14, Xiaomi’s Android 13-based operating system, ahead of the launch of the company’s Xiaomi 13 series of smartphones. A changelog of the upcoming MIUI 14 update surfaced on Twitter, detailing performance improvements, greater privacy control and increased personalisation.
- Samsung, LG Phones Vulnerable Due to Leaked Certificates, Google Finds 2 december 2022Google devices running Android including smartphones from Samsung, LG, and other manufacturers have been under a critical security vulnerability, according to a report. The vulnerability was disclosed by Google's Android Partner Vulnerability Initiative. Google has since then issued a statement assuring users that the vulnerability has been mitigated.